Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Retraining My Brain

Well, I have had a full four shakes and I can report that I'm not dead. I can also report that the smell of these things are atrocious. I'm like an 8 year old kid taking medicine with my nose blocked, but at least it's going down. I can also say that I'm not hungry, but if my brain could get that message it would be helpful.

I actually had dreams that I forgot I couldn't eat food and was eating pizza and cheesies....yeah, I've got some food issues. All day today I've thought about all the things I wanted to eat and I think I'm going to go crazy. They said it wasn't going to be easy, I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but wholly crap, this is freaking hard!!!

I don't want this blog to turn into a pity party, but I also want anyone who's thinking about it to know what they are getting into. The classes have been great and all the people are supportive. They gave us recipes to try and add flavour and I may get some today. I am looking forward to seeing when my brain will stop telling me to knock the secretary down, steal her sub, and run, run for your life....

No comments:

Post a Comment