Tuesday, December 7, 2010

TRIPLE DIGITS!!

It took a week longer than I wanted it to - damn you rye - but I'm over the 100lbs mark!! I dropped 4lbs, weighing in at 340 for a total of 101.6lbs. It's been a long road, but it really feels good to see that 100lbs. To have this accomplishment under my belt really gives me the extra kick to start on that next 100.

When this all started four months ago, I never would have believed this was possible. I knew that other people could do it, but I had NO CHANCE of succeeding. It really is funny to think about how much you lose when you lose 100 lbs. 

Today was a class about self-esteem and how it affects your weight loss. While I'm in such a better place than when I started, there are still many days that just don't "jive" as well. It's a work in progress but I'm happy about where I am.

I have one week left before I add another meal on my way to full food. Going back to making all the choices for my meals will add an interesting twist but at least I won't have to mix water and powder together anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment