Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's the Holidays!!! Where's the Cookies?

We are a couple days away from celebrating Christmas at the Burmaster house and it feels like we still have so much to do. I took the kids bowling tonight so Ang could get all the wrapping done and judging by our inability to move in the living room, mission accomplished!! The amount of gift bags under our tree is bordering on obscene.

Today was my last class of 2010....and I missed it. I was swamped at the office - no sarcasm there, I was actually busy!! - so I did not weigh-in. I'm hoping to stay even over the holidays, but I'm not going to obsess about it. Christmas time has always been a huge deal with lots of food, and even more drink. I'm going to try and skip some cookies here and there but mostly I'm going to enjoy the time with Ang and the kids.

As we come to the end of 2010 I want to thank all of you for reading and sending me your thoughts and recipes. I will always remember this year as the year I got my life back. Next week I will try and give a "year-in-review" - basically a lazy man's way to mail in a post when you want to put no effort in!! - but for now, MERRY CHRISTMAS and enjoy your holidays.

Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment